Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bucket List: Yours or the Divine?

Though Webster’s Dictionary does not define it this way, insanity is often described as doing something the same way over and over again and expecting a different result.  I’m not sure how Webster would define jumping off a perfectly good bridge while strapped  by the ankles to a bungee chord. 
 
This is my 2011 Father’s Day present in pictures (if I get the video to work I'll post it too.)  There are often days I want to jump off a bridge because of my kids…on this day it was my kids (and wife) that wanted me to jump.  Some of you will ask why and others won't have to ask at all. 

But to all of you I ask… What are you capable of, if only you were able to put aside your fears and let go and let God?  Do you have a list of things that you want to do before you die?  I wonder if there is a list of things that God wants you to do before you leave this earthly kingdom and head into the kingdom to come?



                                     


                                 

                                     









2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of God's bucket list for us! Don't think he wants me to bungee though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of God having a bucket list for me. The only problem I can see about this list is that it is a little harder to read than a list I come up with for my self. Perhaps I just need to find a better, or work on bettering my prescription so that I can see more clearly. :)

    I would like to think that everything on my list would be on his too. Though I am sure his is more comprehensive and contains different things as well.

    ReplyDelete